We're on the hunt for a Garment Production Assistant to join our team, and we're not too hung up on...
Job Opportunity: Production Manager
We're looking for an ambitious and experienced Production Manager to lead our factory floor operations. You’ll be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of our garment manufacturing production lines.
You'll play a crucial role in ensuring we deliver high-quality products to our clients on time, every time. This requires expert planning, coordination, problem-solving skills and the ability to motivate a large production team. You'll be overseeing all aspects of production from order scheduling to quality control.
A key focus of the role will be continuously improving workflows and optimizing processes. Through initiatives like Lean Manufacturing techniques, you'll help reduce waste and bottlenecks to maximize productivity. This will allow us to scale operations while maintaining strict quality standards. Working closely with our Head of Operations, you'll track vital production metrics and surface any issues promptly.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Production Manager to take charge of a busy factory floor operation. If you have strong leadership skills and a passion for operational excellence, we want to talk to you.
What You'll Need:
Note: our facility operates with the Toyota Sewing System (TSS), which involves standing for all sewing operations and moving from machine to machine frequently. Applicants must be physically capable of working within this environment.
- A track record of leadership combined with exceptional communication skills.
- A minimum of 5 years sewing or management experience in an industrial setting is preferred
- Experience operating a Serger, Single Needle, and Collaret sewing machines an asset
- Knowledge and confidence working with various fabrics with an understanding of garment patterns and sewing practices
- A passion for craftsmanship and a commitment to producing exceptional work.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adapting to changing priorities and demands.
- Familiarity with technology (you can find your way around
What We Offer
Wages start at $24 an hour, with a standard work week of 40 hours. For highly experienced applicants, the wage will increase to reflect your capabilities.
Benefits packages, including options for family coverage, are available after 3 months of employment.
How to Apply:
If you're ready to be a part of our mission to change the fashion industry, send your resume and a brief introduction telling us why you're the perfect fit for our team to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position you're applying for in the subject line of the email.